Posters are printed either on matte or luster photo paper. Enhanced matte paper is bright and ideal for photographs that don’t require gloss. Premium luster photo paper is between a gloss and a matte finish. Both are archival quality and available framed or unframed.
- Printed using Epson UltraChrome water-based HDR ink-jet technology
- Ink cartridges are returned to Epson and recycled
- Poster frames are made of alder, semi-hardwood
- Frames are painted black with a .75” thick border
- Hanging hardware included
- Acrolyte 0.60” thick front protector, not UV resistant
Matte paper specs
Luster paper specs
Canvases are printed and then hand-stretched on solid wood stretcher bars. They’re finished with a gallery-style fold for a premium quality look.
- Archival for over 100 years
- Printed with an Epson printer and UltraChrome series inks
- Fredrix canvas materials
- Medium textured, fade-resistant, OBA-free, pH neutral
- Thickness: 20.5 mil (0.52 mm)
- Basis weight: 470 gsm
- 1.5” deep
- Mounting brackets included
Unframed posters are rolled up and packaged in tubes. Canvas and framed posters are placed inside a protective foam pouch, then wrapped in bubble wrap and foam prior to boxing. This minimizes movement and absorbs shock during transit.